| Image via http://jennifer-lopez.me/american-idol-judges-dish-on-season-10-finalists-the-new-randy-and-more-445/ |
Hopefully, they'll be more J-Lo and Paula than Simon, but I wouldn't mind Steven Tyler randomly showing up either. : )
Don't worry though (or don't get too excited), folks, this won't be my last blog entry ever. I might update you all later today on what happens and for the community viewing next week.
But as this project comes to an end, I probably should explain to you all my inspiration for my sewing adventure, my grandmother, Lola Naty. Even in her mid-eighties, she's still an avid sewer, and whenever she visits on the top of her list is a trip to Jo Ann's to start making us beautiful dresses and skirts. While she's thousands of miles away in the Philippines, when I sew it's a little like she's here with me.
Anyway, thanks guys and wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment