Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smile with your Eyes!

If I'm being honest, I must confess that I'm a reality t.v. junkie. And as any reality t.v. junkie knows, no one does marathons as frequently or as addictive as Tyra Banks's America's Next Top Model. If there's one thing I've learned from my years of watching Tyra and her antics, it's how to "smize", AKA "smiling with your eyes", one of Tyra's favorite phrases. I've also learned that at 5'6 and well over 110 pounds, it's highly unlikely that I'll ever be a fashion model, but that's a whole other story entirely.

Luckily, thanks to Tyra and her aspiring models, I was able to impart my "smizing" knowledge to my lovely and fabulous models today when I had my first photo shoot! Actually, I really doubt any of my so called direction was any help, but I had fun pretending to know what I was doing. Props to my skinny and gorgeous models Miss Elizabeth and Miss Irena as well as my sister Ramona, who was a good sport. You three were beautiful! I'll probably post more pictures later, but here's a taste of what went down at La Casa de Espaldon.

Oh and by the way, if any of you readers are some fancy schmancy modeling agency, like Ford or Wilhelmina, I  know they're fabulous, but I found them first!!




No comments:

Post a Comment