Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Auf wiedersehen!

Image via http://project-runway.otavo.tv/download-project-runway-episodes

I turned on the TV today, and guess what was on? Project Runway! Not only was it on, there was a seven hour marathon. Being someone who always does her homework, I of course had to plop myself down in front of the screen and do some diligent research. After an hour or so of meticulous note-taking (totally kidding), I started to wonder what Heidi would say about my own sewing project. I'm pretty sure it would go something like this...
Project Runway Judges
Image via http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b31241_denied_bravo_prevents_project_runway.html
 Heidi (in cute German accent): Sarah, you're out!
Sarah: But I promise I'll learn how to sew a zipper, really, I will!
Heidi (still in German accent): Auf Wiedersehen!


Okay, time to get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh. Even if you can't sew a zipper yet, I think you have better taste in fabrics than most of the contestants on Project Runway.

    ReplyDelete