Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Story

Hi and welcome to my new blog!


Image via  http://coffeewithaduck.com/blog/2011/03/07/aloha-means/

My name is Sarah and I've always wanted to learn how to sew. Inspired by years of scourging stores to find cute clothes, watching my grandmother sew dresses for me and my sisters, and trying my hand at the gamut of Girl Scout crafts and hobbies, I'm finally venturing into the world of fabrics and fashion myself, ready to discover what it really takes to sew clothing.

The idea for this blog came actually as part of my senior project in high school. Tasked with the challenge of educating myself on the mysterious and enthralling world of sewing, I figured what better way to document my experience than a blog! 

I should probably warn you, however, that in addition to sharing with the world my own little sewing adventure, I fully intend to spam the net with my own random musings and thoughts, however weird and bizarre they may be. Read on if you dare!

Haha, totally kidding, but not really about the weird part. I'm super excited to be doing this, and although it is highly likely that I personally cajoled you into reading this blog and that you are only here because you accidentally clicked the wrong link, you owe me money, or you're just a really nice person, I hope that maybe you'll find some entertainment in this experience as well. I can't promise you much, I can't even promise that I'll actually learn how to sew, but I do promise that it'll be an adventure, and those are always fun, right?

Anyway, thanks guys and I'll talk to you all later!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment