Well, maybe some of them are crazy (joke!), but the real reason is because of our competition: the evil, mean, awful, parent-hogging foodie groups. Don't get me wrong, I love food, and I love many of the people doing food projects. But, really? Canoles? Bread? Rich, creamy, delicious, chocolate logs? Even if we tell the parents that they're bad for their waistlines and that they'll regret gorging on them later, they still gravitate to the food! How are we supposed to compete with that?!
As a result, after some restless nights and some pretty hefty comfort eating (one is actually true--I'm sure you can figure it out), I've discovered a master plan, brace yourself...
I'LL BE BRIBING THEM WITH COOKIES!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am not above bribes. So if you are going to the community viewing later and happen to be reading this blog (highly unlikely, but a girl can dream, can't she?), COME TO MY STATION! I'll have cookies! You know you love cookies! Who doesn't like cookies?
So friends, hopefully I'll see you then. If not, then until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment